Check out this incredible shout out on @abcnews. 🙌🏼🥳💃🏻Thank you so much @mwmakeup for featuring us and for singing our praises so eloquently! 👏🏻🥰
☀️Certified UPF 50+
☀️Blocks 98-100% of damaging UV rays
☀️Protects cornea and retina from UV damage
☀️Shields against sunburn, sun spots, and premature aging
☀️Heat and scratch resistant
☀️5 unique colors, 3 sizes, and 2 headbands
☀️Comes in a cute silk bag for an easy beach accessory...
Well, it's October 3rd, which means it's time to start planning your Halloween costume. We love DIY costumes using items found in your closet, as it's fun to get creative, do a little wardrobe cleaning, and make use of neglected items! Plus, it's eco-friendly to reuse and recycle pieces, instead of buying something that you will only wear once.
Here are some ideas for costumes you can try using an Araya visor! Comment your favorites, as well as any other ideas you may have!
During the summer months, the soaring temperatures, high humidity, and constant application of sunscreen can make oily skin worse. But do not fall into the trap of trying to dry out oily skin. This will create a vicious cycle as you skin attempts to balance itself out and produce MORE oil. Instead, use gentle ingredients that decongest the pores and help to regulate oil production. Here are four easy face masks that you can make from ingredients already found in your kitchen cabinet!
This facial mask was developed for newborns,...
Dry skin and dehydrated may sound like the same prognosis, but they are caused by different circumstances and require different treatments. Dry is a skin type, meaning it is genetic and won’t change, but dehydration is a skin condition, meaning temporary (for my Spanish speakers, thing about estar and ser).
Dry skin is characterized by:
- smaller pores
- minimal acne
- rough, flaky, tight
- fine lines are more pronounced
- increased sensitivity
Dehydrates skin is characterized by:
- oily t-zone with dryness everywhere else
- rough, bumpy, and/or wrinkled
- gets irritated easier, turns red, itchy, bumpy, ect.
- caused by age, lifestyle (smoking/alcohol/diet),...
Green With Envy- for dry skin
- 1 TBSP oats
- 2 TBSP coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- Mix oats in a blender and blend until you have oat flour.
- Put oat flour in a bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Apply mask onto your face, neck and décolleté. ...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.