Delphinus Sun Bandana
Not only will this bandana protect your sensitive neck and decollate area from UV rays, it will add a pop of color and some fashionable style to any outfit. Soft, breathable, and light weight, it's the perfect companion to our visors. If you are going to protect your face, you'll want your neck and chest to look the same (youthful) age! Comes in paisley, nude, and pink.
The delicate skin on your chest shows aging, sun spots, and burns fast, so sun protection is a must. Our fabric is made UPF 50+ with a patented all-natural plant-based oil, not treated with harsh chemicals like other brands. This means no residual chemicals on your skin, and no chemicals that leech out into the water and soil when washed. It's a win for the environment and for you! Our bandanas are eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, temperature regulating, breathable, moisture-repellent, wrinkle-resistant, and silky soft! This bandana can also double as a protective blanket your baby when you are out on walks, and you will love that baby can (and will) put it in their mouth without you worrying about chemicals.
- 18 inches X 18 inchesUPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Made with plant oils, not harsh chemicals or dyes
- Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic fabric
- Natural antibacterial and antimicrobial agent
- Moisture repellent, wrinkle-resistant
- Retains properties wash after wash
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Lay flat to dry.
- Each bandana is handmade, with soft and stretchy fabric. If edges start to curl, press with a cool iron to straighten.
- Made with love in Los Angeles, California