Want a quick facial pick me up? Watch this video to learn this 10 point acupressure massage that will relieve muscle tension, even skin tone, and stimulate blood flow! Do it daily as an anti-aging practice!
1. Center and middle of forehead
2. Highest arch of eyebrows
3. Upper and inner corner of eye socket
4. Divet on cheekbone in line with the eye
5. Bottom and inner corner of eye socket
6. Sides of nose
7. Point where cheekbone and jawbone meet
8. Below center of nose
So rich people obviously don't age (have you SEEN JLo?). But what about the rest of us? Do we have a chance? Actually, there is a lot us common folk can do to stay looking young and most of it doesn't cost a thing! Here we have compiled our Top 12 ways to age for zilch, nada, nothing!
1. Chill out- have you even seen a monk with wrinkles? It doesn't happen. They glow and radiate until the day they die/are reborn. Why? Because they don't stress or worry. Stress is a huge accelerator of...
5 Skin Sins
1. Washing your face with hot water
2. Letting your face dry between steps
3. Towel drying your face
4. Dispensing oils onto your hand and then your face
5. Putting product on in the incorrect order
Are you making any of these common skin care mistakes? 😲 That’s ok...we were too. Here’s why they could be aging your skin and what to do about it.